Monday 21 July 2008

František´s diary - Thursday









Thursday 22nd May

The day at school started with presentations prepared by swedish pupils. They were talking about their country, traditions and nature. I think they had good presentations. Then me and other two czech pupils had presentations about Czech republic and famouse Czechs. Between the presentations swedish students sang very nice songs.

After that we followed Alexandra who showed us classroom where Art is taught. After one o´clock we had delicious lunch as usually.

We arrived by traktor to Berkvara in early afternoon. We played some games with Swedish and Polish pupils who arrived a short time ago. It was very funny. Then we went to the cost of the Baltic sea and we ate some sausages. We looked for some shells in the sea. As we were going back I tried to learn some swedish sentence but it was too difficult for me. We talked a lot and enjoyed our English communication.

I helped Justin in the garden a bit. I think she was a little surprised I know quite lots of plant kinds.

No comments: