25 g margarine
1 dl milk
12,5 g yeast
0,25 dl sugar
½ pinch of salt
2,5-3 dl flour
1 spoon of margarine
1 spoon of sugar
½ teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Melt the margarine in a pot.
2. Add the milk and heat into 370.
3. Crumb the yeast in a bowl. Add liquid ingrediens. Mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Add sugar, salt and 2 dl of flour.
5. Work the dough flexible and add more flour.
6. Let the dough yeast for about 10 minutes below a baking cloth.
7. Heat up the stove until 250o.
8. Butter the baking-plate.
9. Work the dough on a flour bakeboard.
10. Roll out until a rectangle.
11. Add the filling on the dough and roll it.
12. Cut into 10 buns and put them on the baking-plate.
13. Let the buns yeast with a baking cloth on top.
14. Brush with a beaten egg and add pearl sugar.
15. Bake in the stove for about 6 minutes. Let the buns cool of on a grid