Wednesday 8 April 2009

Homework_1

You want to write a mystery story for the school’s English magazine.
_________________________________________
***
That was a rainy afternoon and I was going home from school. It was a hard day. I was hungry and tired after the whole day at school.
I was going to the bust stop. Out of blue a girl appeared in front of me. She was very strange. She had torn clothes and was bleeding.
‘Don’t get on this bus or you will die!’ she shouted. I was a bit scared but this girl disappeared. I missed the bus because of her and I had to walk home.
When I came back home my mum was crying and she hugged me vary hard. I didn’t know what is happening. My mum pointed to the TV. I saw on TV that my school bus had an accident and everybody died. I was shocked. Suddenly I saw the face of the girl who stopped me after school. She died in the accident, too. I couldn’t believe my eyes!
That night I couldn’t sleep. I knew she saved my life. Since that day I believe in ghosts!
Marta
_______________________________
***
Last summer I was on holiday in the village next to the forest. I visited my cousins who live there.
One day we went to the forest to pick up blueberries. The weather was great. We were walking and having fun when suddenly we saw a monster with long hair and a horrible nose. He was following us. We were frightened and started to scream. Then we noticed that the man took off the mask and waved to us. It turned out the man was an actor who was wearing a mask. He invited us for a nice cup of tea. It was a story with a happy end.
Karolina
________________________________
***
It was a winter evening. I was playing a computer game in my room. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw a big clack cat so I gave him some milk. Suddenly I heard a scream. I realised that the noise was coming from my brother’s room. I walked In and turned the lights on. It was a small girl. I asked her, ‘What happened? She told me, ‘I lost my big black cat.’ I told her, ‘I have got your cat.’ So I gave her cat back and everything was ok.
Agnieszka

No comments: