Wednesday 24 September 2008

From Polish visitors



Hi, Karolina!
My name is Patrycja but my friends call me Pati. I’m 13 years old. I’ve got a little sister. Her name is Karolina! She is two and she is funny. I love singing and dancing. I have dance classes twice a week. My favourite dances are samba and cha-cha. I won seven gold medals. What about you?
Patricia
Hi, Nikola!
My name’s Agnieszka and I’m 13. I live with my Mum and Dad in Jastrzębie Zdrój. I like school and my favourite subject is Biology. I like it because it is very interesting. I really love flowers and animals. I’ve got a dog, Pusia. She is fantastic. She’s my best friend. I like pying basketball and I often go to the ice rink. What about you?
Agnieszka
Dear Kamila,
My name's Justyna and I'm 15 years old. I live in Jatrzębie Zdrój. My favourite subjects are Art and English. In my free time I like painting and reading adventures books . I like listening to music. My favourite type of music is rock. I love vegetables , pasta and sea food. I love cakes made by my mom. She's really good at this. Speaking about films, I love horrors. I saw a lot of horrors. My favourite are : "[REC.]" and "Blair witch project". Some people say that I'm crazy but I don't mind it. I'm open for new experiences and people. So, could you tell me something about you?
I hope, we'll be having a lot of fun together in the Czech Republic ;) .
Justyna

4 comments:

Základní škola said...

Hi,Patrycja!
I´m 13 years old.I´ve got a small sister and small brother.My sister is 3 years old and brother is 7 years old.Sister´s name is Klára,brother´s name is Jan.I live in the small village Věrovany. I go to school in Dub nad Moravou.My favorite animal is a dog.My hobby are dancing, singing and listening music.I go to scout every Friday.
See you soon.
Karolína.

Základní škola said...

Hello Justyna,
I´m 12 years old.I live with my parents and sister Radka, she is 20 years old.And my brother Zbyněk.He is 19 years old.My village is Dub nad Moravou. I have got a dog Filip, he is very old, and a cat Leoš.I like fruits.My favourite subject is Art and English.I often play PC games and play with my dog.I listen to music.I don´t like horrors, sorry!Kamila.

fascinated said...

Hi Kamila!
have you got an e-mail? This is my e-mail : justynakj@gmail.com please write to me. Justyna :)

Torskolan said...

You are really good at dancing,,, I don`t like at dance it is not so funny for me