Sunday 21 September 2008


Hi Radka!
My name's Vimala and I'm 15. I will write something about me. I live in quite a big town, Jastrzebie Zdroj. I live with my Mum, two older sisters and older brother, as you see, I'm the youngest. We live in a terraced house, which is big enough for us and our two cats. I like school, my favourite subjects are: Biology and English. In my spare time, I like going out with my friends, or sometimes I prefer to listen to music or just read a book. Speaking about food, I really enjoy eating. I love vegetables as well as meat; and at home, everybody can cook very well and we often experiment with food. We like to try different cuisine of the world. I love sweets (chocolate is my favourite). I don't like sea food and herrings, but I'm open for new tastes. And speaking about music, I cannot imagine my life without it. At home we listen to almost everything. I'm a very optimistic person, and some people say that I'm spontaneous. I'm open for people and new experience, I enjoy every moment of my life, and I'm really looking forward to meeting you
Vimala.

2 comments:

Základní škola said...

Hello Vimala!
I´m 13 years old.I write something about me too.I live in Bolelouc, small village near Dub nad Moravou, where I go to school.I live with my Mum,Dad and brother.His name is Petr and he is 17 years old.We have got a bird, her name is Pepina,Our second pet is dog.Her name is Zuzana.We call her Zuzka.Our family house is big.My school is fine.We have got teachers.My favorite subjects are English,Biology,Geography and Art.In my free time I meet my friends,listen to music,watch a film or read a book.Often I go out with my dog.I look forward to meeting you and your friends.Your new friend from the Czech republic, Radka.
P.S. Have you got an e-mail or skype?Please write to me.Radka.

Unknown said...

Hello Radka!!
i don't have skypebut i can give you my e-mail: vimala@interia.pl
can you also give me yours?