Thursday 18 September 2008

New friends



Dear Petra,

I am your new Comenius friend and I'm writing because I would like to tell you about myself. My name is Alexandra but my friends call me Ola. I'm 13 years old. I live in Jastrzębie Zdrój, in the south of Poland. I have got a sister and a brother. My sister's name is Ada and she is 22 years old. My brother's name's Bartek and he is 11 years old.
I go to school - Gymnasium No. 9. My class is very big. There are 30 students in my class. I'm interested in hockey and tennis. I often practice hockey. Last year I went dancing classes, too.
Write and tell me about your interests, please.

Best wishes,
Ola

1 comment:

Základní škola said...

Hi,Ola!
I´m 13 year old.I live in village Věrovany near Olomouc.Ihave got a sister and her name´s Radka.Radka is 16 years old.I go to basic school in Dub nad Moravou.In my class are 29 students.My favourite animal is a horse.I like swiming and I like ride horses.My hobby are dancing,listening to music and talking to my friends.I go to scaut every Friday.
I am looking forward to see you soon. Petra.