Thursday 24 April 2008

A day in our school


For example Monday:
I start about 8.15 with home economics that I have for about one hour and forty minuets. I learn how to be more environmentally in my home and how to cook of course. After home economics I have a break for about ten minuets and then the next lesson starts: language or that’s what I call it. Anyway because some have Germany some have French and the rest of us have an extra English or Swedish lesson. That’s why we can write to you. After that another break and then Swedish. Right now we are working with Swedish language history, how it´s built, where it comes from and so on. Then we have lunch. We just go down to the school canteen and grab a plate. We don’t have soup as a starter, we just eat a main course and some salad. Our lunch is about fifty minuets and then you go to something we call optional time. We have that the last two hours and you can choose what you want to do or you can pick a subject you need to work more with. After lunch I always have music. I sing even if I’m not so good at it. Then I often choose social studies.

//Sandra

1 comment:

Danuta said...

Hi Sandra!
It's a little difficult to understand - how many subjects are obligatory in your school?